Ladies Cadet Blue Jackets Striped Vest by Worn By
This vintage style loose fit vest is long enough to wear with leggings, or team with skinny jeans for a casual chic look.
At seventeen a young and fresh faced Sean Connery joined the Royal Navy in an attempt to see the world. Connery started training near Lochniver but was moved down to Portsmouth where he served in a gunnery school. This was not seeing the world so it was with great relief he was discharged after being diagnosed with pectic ulcers two years later. This T-shirt is a Salute to Cadet Connery and his short stint in the Royal Navy.
This vintage inspired t-shirt is handmade in Europe from 95% cotton & 5% poly and features a navy inspired print reading "Cadet Blue Jackets, Training Corps". All Worn By garments are sweatshop free, ethically sourced and the labels are 100% recycled.
Shortest length (shoulder to hem) = 62cm, dips down in the centre by an additional 14cm.
- Royal Mail First Class (1-3 working days from dispatch): £2.95 (FREE on orders over £35)
- Royal Mail First Class Recorded (1-3 working days from dispatch): £4.25 (free on orders over £100)
- Next Day Delivery: £6.99 (free on orders over £150)
- Airmail (approx 4-8 working days): £3.50
- International Signed-For: £9.90
- DPD (approx 2-3 days): From £9.40 (see available countries and price list here)
USA and Rest of World (including Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, and any other non-european country)
- Airmail (approx 5-15 working days): Cost subject to weight*
- International Signed-For: An additional £6.40 on top of standard airmail rate.
* Starting from £4.50 for 2-3 t-shirts - Maximum charge is £10.50
Order before 3pm for same day dispatch.
See our Delivery page for further information.
We make every effort to ensure that you are delighted with your purchase.
However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item or items to us in their original condition within 30 days of receipt. We will issue a refund on receipt, or exchange the item for a different size / colour if preferred. Please note: we don’t refund postage and packing costs unless we have made a mistake.
Exchanges are sent out free of any shipping charges, however the cost of sending your return back to us is your responsibility.
See our Returns page for further information.
Shopping online with Honcho-SFX is secure
All debit and credit card transactions are securely processed by SSL encrypted sessions by SagePay - the leading payment processing provider. When you shop online at Honcho-SFX we never see your credit card details. We do not store any credit or debit card details, as the payment processing is conducted off-site on SagePay's secure SSL pages. Once you have entered your order details during the checkout process you will be automatically redirected to the SagePay website where the credit card information you enter is encrypted to the highest industry standards.