This shot shows Lennon in the rehearsal studios in 1965. The Beatles started filming their second feature film 'Help!' in the Bahamas in February 1965, and this tee could have been picked up during this trip. Help! was directed by Richard Lester, who oversaw their first film 'A Hard Days Night', and is a cheeky comedy with classic pop tunes including Ticket to Ride, and Help! The madcap plot involves a sacred ruby ring coming into Ringo's possession, forcing the group to go on the run from an exotic religious cult, resulting in trips to an array of colourful locations from Europe to the Bahamas. New to our Worn By t-shirt collection, this design has been inspired by a design worn by the one and only John Lennon back in 1965. The vintage inspired t-shirt was handmade in Europe from the finest poly cotton jersey on our classic crew neck tee. All Worn By garments are sweatshop free, ethically sourced and our labels are 100% recycled.
- Royal Mail First Class (1-3 working days from dispatch): £2.95 (FREE on orders over £35)
- Royal Mail First Class Recorded (1-3 working days from dispatch): £4.25 (free on orders over £100)
- Next Day Delivery: £6.99 (free on orders over £150)
- Airmail (approx 4-8 working days): £3.50
- International Signed-For: £9.90
- DPD (approx 2-3 days): From £9.40 (see available countries and price list here)
USA and Rest of World (including Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, and any other non-european country)
- Airmail (approx 5-15 working days): Cost subject to weight*
- International Signed-For: An additional £6.40 on top of standard airmail rate.
* Starting from £4.50 for 2-3 t-shirts - Maximum charge is £10.50
Order before 3pm for same day dispatch.
See our Delivery page for further information.
We make every effort to ensure that you are delighted with your purchase.
However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item or items to us in their original condition within 30 days of receipt. We will issue a refund on receipt, or exchange the item for a different size / colour if preferred. Please note: we don’t refund postage and packing costs unless we have made a mistake.
Exchanges are sent out free of any shipping charges, however the cost of sending your return back to us is your responsibility.
See our Returns page for further information.
Shopping online with Honcho-SFX is secure
All debit and credit card transactions are securely processed by SSL encrypted sessions by SagePay - the leading payment processing provider. When you shop online at Honcho-SFX we never see your credit card details. We do not store any credit or debit card details, as the payment processing is conducted off-site on SagePay's secure SSL pages. Once you have entered your order details during the checkout process you will be automatically redirected to the SagePay website where the credit card information you enter is encrypted to the highest industry standards.